Works of St. Bonaventure Series, Volume I
In his treatsie, On the Reduction of the Arts to Theology or, in Latin, De Redcutione Artium ad Theologiam, St. Bonaventure deals with the relation of the finite to the infinite, of the natural to the supernatural, in a way which well establishes his preeminence as a mystic, a philosopher and a theologian. This English translation (from Latin) and commentary brings to the modern day reader an appreciation of the return of all created things to God.
This volume is reprinted with a revised translation, introduction and commentary by Zachary Hayes, OFM, from the original by Emma Therese Healy, CSJ, in 1955.
- Clare of Assisi
- Classics from the Franciscan Institute
- Francis of Assisi and the Early Franciscan Movement
- Franciscan Heritage Series
- Franciscan Studies and Faith Formation
- John Duns Scotus
- New Releases
- Peter of John Olivi and Other Medieval Texts
- Spirit and Life Series
- St. Bonaventure and Works of St. Bonaventure
- St. Bonaventure University Press
- Washington Theological Union/CFIT
- William of Ockham