- Refund Policy
If you're not satisfied with your purchase, a full refund for the original purchase price will be issued for returns of new and unread/unopened merchandise made within 30 days of purchase with verification of store sales receipt along with the below qualifications:
- Eligible refunds will generally be made to your original form of tender. For purchases made with a credit card, the original form of payment must still be in use (not expired) to receive a refund. Store credit in the form of an electronic gift card will be issued if the original form of payment is not available.
- Electronic gift cards are ineligible for a refund.
- Items purchased as part of a Buy X, Get Y offer are available for exchange only, unless all items purchased as part of the offer are returned, in which case such items are available for a refund (within 30 days). Exchanges of the items sold at no or discounted cost are available only for items of equal or lesser value than the original cost of such item. Items being returned must be unread/unopened.
- Returns or exchanges will not be permitted after 30 days.
- All shipping costs are to be covered by the purchasing customer.
- Clare of Assisi
- Classics from the Franciscan Institute
- Fiscal Matters
- Francis of Assisi and the Early Franciscan Movement
- Franciscan Heritage Series
- Franciscan Studies and Faith Formation
- Gift Cards
- John Duns Scotus
- Lenten Must-Reads
- New Releases
- Padua Program 2023 Bundle
- Peter of John Olivi and Other Medieval Texts
- Spirit and Life Series
- St. Bonaventure and Works of St. Bonaventure
- St. Bonaventure University Press
- Washington Theological Union/CFIT
- William of Ockham