Attempting to grasp the central and inspiring motive of Francis’s life and work, Manselli depicts the little man of Assisi struggling to step as faithfully as possible in the footprints of the model, Jesus Christ.
At this juncture of history when religious orders have been directed to their original charisms, Raoul Manselli, in depicting Francis of Assisi reminds all Franciscan of the noble ideals upon which has been built the Order of Francis of Assisi.
- Clare of Assisi
- Classics from the Franciscan Institute
- Francis of Assisi and the Early Franciscan Movement
- Franciscan Heritage Series
- Franciscan Studies and Faith Formation
- John Duns Scotus
- New Releases
- Peter of John Olivi and Other Medieval Texts
- SALE - Up to 75% off
- Spirit and Life Series
- St. Bonaventure and Works of St. Bonaventure
- St. Bonaventure University Press
- Washington Theological Union/CFIT
- William of Ockham