- Home Unknown Type
- Greyfriars Review - Back Issues
Greyfriars Review - Back Issues
Type: Unknown Type
Greyfriars Review is a journal that extends to the English-speaking world a valuable resource for contemporary Franciscan theology, spirituality, and history through the translation and publication of articles that are either not readily accessible or not available to many in the English-speaking world.
Greyfriars Review takes its name from the first Franciscan convent founded in the English-speaking world. The followers of St. Francis first came to Oxford, England, in 1224, less than forty years after its recognition as a university.
The Last Volume of Greyfriars Review (Volume 20, 2006) was printed in 2011.
BACK ISSUES ARE AVAILABLE, UPON REQUEST. PLEASE ADD THE VOLUME AND ISSUE IN THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS IN THE SHOPPING CART
Back issue availability: Volumes 1, 2 and 3 are out of print. Also unavailable are the following: Volume 6:Supplement and Volume 9:Supplement. Individual back issues are available at a cost of $15 per issue plus postage. Volumes 1, 2, and 3 are available for purchase on CD.
Please note that Greyfriars Review has been suspended from publication. The last volume issued was 2006 - Volume 10
- Clare of Assisi
- Classics from the Franciscan Institute
- Francis of Assisi and the Early Franciscan Movement
- Franciscan Heritage Series
- Franciscan Studies and Faith Formation
- John Duns Scotus
- New Releases
- Peter of John Olivi and Other Medieval Texts
- Spirit and Life Series
- St. Bonaventure and Works of St. Bonaventure
- St. Bonaventure University Press
- Washington Theological Union/CFIT
- William of Ockham