Clare of Assisi: The Lady provides new translations of Clares writings and related primary sources, revised and new introductions from earlier editions, as well as previously unpublished documents to chronicle the life of Saint Clare. The first section presents Clares Letters, Testament, and Blessing. The second section includes the papal texts that prompted Clare to write her own Form of Life.
The third section contains biographical writings about Clare beginning with Cardinal Hugolinos 1220 letter and ending with the Legend of Saint Clare. The book concludes with a dossier of documents, many translated into English for the first time, from the papacies of Honorius III, Gregory IX, and Innocent IV.
- Clare of Assisi
- Classics from the Franciscan Institute
- Francis of Assisi and the Early Franciscan Movement
- Franciscan Heritage Series
- Franciscan Studies and Faith Formation
- John Duns Scotus
- New Releases
- Peter of John Olivi and Other Medieval Texts
- Spirit and Life Series
- St. Bonaventure and Works of St. Bonaventure
- St. Bonaventure University Press
- Washington Theological Union/CFIT
- William of Ockham